Every parent feels happy and also careful while sharing a bed with the newborn baby. Bed sharing or bedside co-sleeper is best and safe way to make the babies sleep near to them. It makes mom take rest and feel convenient. The bedside co-sleeper is in C shape which easily fits in bed and with different features which make the parent happy. This page gives a different variety of bedside co-sleeper which is safe and best for your babies.
This is safe, lightweight and easily washable.
Using Co-Sleeper depends upon the child’s growth.
- Strong frame.
- Soft and comfortable mattress and fabrics.
- Clear view of baby.
- Unzippable side covers.
Jane Baby side Crib
This Jane Baby Side crib is used as co-sleeper for all kinds of beds. This baby side can be used as a standalone crib when your baby grows bigger.
- This crab is a newborn baby to six months babies.
- With six adjustable heights.
- Easy to move as it comes with 4 swivel wheels.
- Can unzip the side crib for night feeding.
- Gold award winning crab.
- This can be purchased from Online stores.
Chicco Next2Me co-sleeping crib ($447)
This Chicco next2me co-sleeping crib is a side sleeper crib. It can be a shift from side sleeper to a standalone crib. This crib contains more features.
- It has won silver award cot.
- Comes with 11 adjustable heights.
- Soft and comfortable.
- It has a side window which makes your baby cool.
- Contains 4 wheels with brake.
- Has a semi-recline position.
- It’s bit expensive.
- Comes with a travel bag, so you can use it as a travel cot.
- 9kg weight.
Baby bay Convertible bedside cot
This co-sleeper crib is easy to use and adjustable. It makes night-time feeds easier. It is manufactured in Germany where co-sleeping is common. It comes in D shape.
- Bronze award-winning crib.
- Made of soft foam material or from coconut coir.
- Fits in small area/space.
- Easy to adjust.
SnuzPod 3-in-1 Bedside Crib ($191)
This SnuzPod 3-in-1 Bedside crib has three usages. It can be used as Bedside Crib, bassinet, and stand-alone crib.
- Won Bronze award.
- Zippable side wall.
- Rocking stand.
- Storage shelf.
- Affordable for 0 to 6-month babies.
Guether Aladdin Co-sleeping Cot
Guether Aladdin Co-sleeping Cot gives you traditional feel with a modern touch. The castors give smooth feel without any cracking sound.
- Made of German beech.
- This Cot is a baby-friendly.
- One side can be lifted down.
- Breastfeeding is easier during dusk.
- Stylish and comfortable.
Note: Suitable until the baby is 9kg.
Knuma Huddle 4-in-1 Co-sleeping Crib
Knuma Huddle crib is easily adaptable and acceptable. This crib can be used as a bedside co-sleeping cot, standalone crib and also portable bassinet.
- Hard to move and heavy to carry up the stairs.
- No carry handle.
- This crib can be used until the baby turns 12.
- Comes with two straps which can be attached to bed easily.
- It has 10 different positions on the huddle.
- Made of bamboo fiber.
- Soft and silky.
- This can be used as a furniture for your child.
SEE ALSO: Best Organic, Non-Toxic Baby Strollers
BabyDan 3-in-1 Side by Side Crib ($118)
This BabyDan crib is used as a standalone crib, a co-sleeper and also as bedroom seat.
- It has four different heights with side panel.
- Removable wheels.
- Soft and thick.
- Easy to wash as the covering can be unzipped.
- 3-in-1 crib.
Halo Bassinest Co-sleeping crib ($249)
This crib is different from other cots. Because this crib has some features which make your baby comfortable and safe. This is an American co-sleeping crib.
- As it vibrates loudly, it may disturb your sleep.
- Light turns off quickly.
- Attractive, strong and soothing.
- Sides cannot be unzipped for breastfeeding.
- Adjust to your comfortability.
- It has music functions as it plays lullabies and nature sounds.
- A mattress protector can be washed in a machine.
This page contains different collections of cribs for you newborn babies. These cribs have lots of features which enable your babies comfortable. This helps mom convenient during breastfeeding. If your baby grows old this crib can be used as seats and tables for your child so that your money won’t be wasted for buying this cribs. If you have any feedback about this page leave that in the comment box.