Everyone likes perfume and it smells. It will help to keep our mind fresh and energetic. But we need some natural perfume for us. Nowadays there are many perfumes available in the market but those include many chemicals in it. It spoils our body and leads to skin allergies. We get a headache or nauseous when smelling some perfume.
Much different organization research many perfumes. The results were not good. Almost all perfumes and colognes were included the number of chemicals to get a good smell. Those perfumes lead to a headache, asthma, sinus, thyroid, cancer and skin allergies.
But some natural perfumes are available to use. It won’t affect your skin or not lead any other diseases. Here I am going to tell you some best natural perfume for your body.
The Best Essential Oils for Perfume:
Using this oils, you can make your perfume easily and you can use this on your kitchen or bathroom. There are no harmless chemicals.
The Essential oils have come from different plants that are having good smells and medicinal properties. These oils are not as like as drug or pills. But it’s very useful for your body. It will help you to get relax, concentrate and feeling fresh. It will increase your immune system. It smells are not as good as another perfume but it makes your mind fresh.
Basically, perfumes have three layers those are the base note, middle note, and top note. You smell a first top note that followed by base note and middle note.
We add some essential oils to perfumes.
- Ylang Ylang
Mix few drops of these oils and you can apply this as a perfume. You can use either on your neck and wrists or spritz into your hair or face.
Below these essential oils are work as base notes
- Balsam Fir
Add one or more middle notes to this base note. Those middle notes are
- Ylang Ylang
I hope you have found the best perfume without adding any harmful chemicals and it never affects your body anymore. Once you have mixed this essential oils you have to store it in the tight bottle. If you are pregnant or any skin allergies, don’t use this essential oils and be careful with this.
The Best Essential Oils for Diffusing:
I will tell you some essential oils for diffusing.
Lemon helps to relax our mind and improve the memory power. When you want to relax, you just use lemon. It will keep your mind fresh and energetic.
This Lavender oil is best for calming and bedtime. You can mix this lavender oil with any other oils. You can find this oil in the premium starter kit.
Thieves is one of the best essential oil for diffusing and you can find this on the premium starter kit. Using a few drops, you will get healthy immune and good wellness. I think these thieves is best for you and your family.
Purification is the best one for Diffusing. It gives good smell and purifies the air at your home. If any stinky smells in your room or kitchen, it will help to get rid of this problem. You can find this oil from the premium starter kit.
Cedarwood smells good. You can mix this with lavender and it makes you feel good when you are using this.
Everyone likes this smell. You feel better when you use it. It leads to a healthy and happy life and it will relax your mind cool.
You can find this oil from the Premium Starter Kit. Peppermint helps to relax your mind. Then mixing of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint are amazing to use.
Bergamont is one of the best essential oil for Diffusing. It boosts your mind and makes your day perfect. It smells good.
The Best Essential Oils for Body Spray:
Basic Needs for Making Body Spray
Before making this, you need some properties. Then you need some bases such as Organic Hydrosol, Plain Vodka, and Organic Witch Hazel Extract. Next, you need Little amber vials, cobalt blue bottle.
How To Make Spray?
- First, you have to take 3 or 4 essential oils.
- Take one small vial and drip 10 drops of oil. For example, you can drip 4 drops of sandalwood, 3 drops of Lavender and 6 drops of Cistus. Then shake it well.
- Then smell it after a few hours. It fragrances good.
- You can make another essential blend using 1 or 2 essential oils.
- You can use this essential oils blend as a body spray.
- Use any other hydrosol or neutral option like witch hazel extract or vodka to give a blend extra complexity.
- Now, your body spray is ready to use.
Best Body Spray Fragrance
- Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil + Neroli Hydrosol.
- Fresh Ginger Essential Oil + Sweet Orange Essential Oil + Cardamom Essential Oil.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil + Lime Hydrosol.
- Fresh Ginger Essential Oil + Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil + Geranium Essential Oil.
- Spearmint Essential Oil + Ylang Ylang Hydrosol.
Try another one:
You can make another one using these ingredients.
- ½ tbs of essential oil.
- 4 tbs of water.
- ½ glycerin or vegetable oil.
- 10 tbs of alcohol (you can choose another one)
- Mix the essential oils and alcohol.
- Take one container and mix water and glycerin.
- Merge these two mixes.
- Let keep it for two weeks in a fresh area and shake it every day.
- Then you can use it as a body spray.
How to Make Citrus Natural Body Spray?
- First, take 1 ounce filtered or distilled water.
- 0.5-ounce witch hazel or vodka.
- 0.5-ounce vegetable glycerin.
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil.
- 4 drops lemon essential oil.
- 4 drops of lime essential oil.
Mix those ingredients in a small bottle and shake well. Shake it before use.
Hope this article have helped to make a natural body spray at your home. If you like this article, share with your friends.