Recently one of my friends asks to me how to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to a TV. It’s a very simple and easy way to connect your phone to a TV. So, here I’m going to share those Wire and Wirelessly methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV. Let see how’s it.
Using USB Cable :
Use Micro USB/MHL port on the Samsung Galaxy S3 for data transfer as well as a connecting to HDTV.
First, buy an HDMI adapter.
- Connect the end of the adapter to a phone USB port.
- Next, connect an HDMI cable to an adapter.
- Connect another cable end to any HDMI.
- Plug in a power cable that was supplied with a phone to the adapter and plugs it into a power outlet.
If you connect all the cables in your Samsung Galaxy S3, your phone will mirror everything onto the Television. Enjoy high-resolution videos and photos.
Way 1: Use Screen Mirror
- screen mirror easy and simple way to share your screen via Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV. To do that,
- Swipe down your notification panel.
- Then find your Cast option and tap on it.
- Now you can select your Tv from the device list. That’s it.
Way 2: Use Chromecast
Use Chromecast device with Samsung Galaxy S3 and send media content wirelessly. But it has some limitations. you can use specific apps with Chromecast. It does not work like an MHL adapter.
Guys these are the methods to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV. If you find this useful then share it with your friends. Thank you