Way 1: MHL Adapter
Use Micro USB/MHL port on the Samsung galaxy s3 for data transfer as well as a connecting to HDTV.
- First, buy an HDMI adapter.
- Connect the end of the adapter to a phone USB port.
- Connect an HDMI cable to an adapter.
- Connect another cable end to any HDTV.
- Plug in a power cable that was supplied with a phone to the adapter and plugs it into a power outlet.
If you connect all the cables in your Samsung Galaxy S3, your phone will mirror everything onto the Television. Enjoy high-resolution videos and photos.
Way 2: Use Chromecast
Use Chromecast device with Samsung Galaxy S3 and send media content wirelessly. But it has some limitations. you can use specific apps with the Chromecast. It does not work like an MHL adapter.