Nowadays so many women are affected by stretch marks. We can see these marks on the stomach, thighs, upper arms, buttocks and breasts. After having delivered a baby, many women will get this stretch marks on stomach. So they may feel ashamed of their stretch marks.
Main reasons for these stretch marks
- Sudden gain or loss in weight.
- Rapid growth.
- Heredity factors.
- Stress and
- Any changes in physical conditions.
In the beginning, we can see these marks as reddish in color. After that, it will get improved to gray and silver. Once we get these marks, it is so hard to remove without right remedies.
Home Remedies to get rid of stretch marks
Egg White will help you to make your skin glow and fair. It will reduce the size of the stretch marks. Because it contains amino acids and proteins which cure skin cells immediately.
- First, take egg whites in a bowl.
- Put this whites on the skin gently with a brush or by using fingers.
- Leave it for 10 minutes to get dry.
- After that wash your face with warm water.
- Apply olive oil to moisturize the skin.
You can use this technique to get best results.
Lemon juice is the best remedy for scars, acne and stretch marks. Because it is full of acid.
- We need 1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice to do this method.
- Apply the lemon juice on your skin and massage it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with warm water.
- We can add cucumber juice with lemon juice to cure those problems.
We can do this once or twice a day
- Potato is filled with minerals and vitamins. It is used to grow and repair the skin cells. There is no need to make a potato as juice.
- Just cut the potato and rub it on a skin for 5 to 10 minutes.
- You may leave it for sometime after getting dried also.
We need pure olive oil to do this.
- Lightly heat the oil and put it on the skin for some time.
- Warm olive oil will increase the blood circulation.
- There is no need to wash it. We can do it twice a day.
- We can use this method to all skin problems. Because it contains nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Add vinegar and water with this oil and use it as a night cream.
- Almond oil
- We need 1-2 tablespoon of almond oil and a few drops of essential oil.
- Take the mixture of almond oil and essential oil.
- Then warm it for few seconds and put it on the stretch marks.
- Massage it for some time.
Do it once or twice a day. It is used to heal and nourish the skin.
- Take 1 tablespoon sugar and a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice.
- Then stir it well. Put it on the skin and massage it for 8-10 minutes.
We can use this twice a day. Sugar will repair the dead skin cells. If you use this for a month, you can get positive results.
We should have 8-10 glasses of water per day. Water will make the body hydrated. It will make the stretch marks fade but it will not cure them completely.
- Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is used to cure scars and stretch marks quickly. It will reduce the red appearance of the stretch marks. Just apply it on the skin every night.
– 2 tsp of coconut oil
-1 tsp of aloe vera gel
-1 tsp of Epsom salt
-1 tsp of sugar
-a little bit of cruel lotion
Mix it all well. Rub it over the stretch marks and cover it with plastic. Leave it for an hour and wash it. The stretch marks will be gone away.
Note: Also use coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, bio oil, and glycerine. And mix it together and apply regularly.
Turmeric is filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory and skin lightening properties.
- Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon fresh cream or yogurt. Put this mixture on the stretch mark. Leave it for 10- 15 minutes.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
Do this twice a day to reduce the stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera
We can use aloe vera to so many skin problems. It is a natural healing agent and a skin softener.
- Take aloe vera gel and rub it on the skin.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- Take one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin capsules and oil from five vitamin 5 capsules.
- Apply this mixture on the skin. Do this method daily.
- Castor Oil
Castor oil is used to cure wrinkles, age spots, mole, dark spots, pimples and stretch marks.
- Heat the castor oil for few seconds and apply it the stretch marks for 15-20 minutes.
- Do this before going to bed. We can do this daily. If you use this oil, you can get positive results within a month.
Cocoa butter will keep the skin hydrated.
– ½ cup of cocoa butter,
-1 tablespoon wheat germ oil,
-2 tablespoon beeswax,
– 1 tablespoon apricot oil,
-1 tablespoon vitamin E oil and
-1 tablespoon kernel oil.
After that do the following steps
- Take a mixture of these things and warm until the beeswax is melted.
- Keep the mixture in an airtight container in the fridge. Repeat it twice a day.
You can apply the cocoa butter straightly on the affected area.
- Baby Oil
- It is filled with vital nutrients which will nourish the skin and make the skin soft.
- After having a bath with warm water, apply the baby oil on the skin.
- Massage it until the skin absorbs the oil. It will become dry automatically. This method will take only a few minutes.
To do this method we need
-1 tablespoon baking soda
- Add lemon juice with baking soda and make it as a paste.
- Put it on the skin, wrap in cling and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the wrap and wash the skin with warm water.
15.Vitamin E Oil
- Open Vitamin E capsule and take the oil from it.
- Put it on the skin and massage it for some time.
- No need to wash it. We can do like this thrice a day.
Arabica Coffee – 1 cup
Brown/Raw Sugar – 1 cup
Almond/Olive oil – Powder your Almond into a paste. Take 1/2 cup or 1/4 of a cup.
Other treatments for getting rid of stretch marks
- Laser therapy
Most women are affected by this stretch marks. So you can use above methods to cure this marks. You can do above methods in your home. These are the natural home remedies to cure those problems.