Toothache occurs at any time. There are several reasons for toothaches. It may be due to gum diseases, cavities, inflammations, infections, oral problems and so on. You cannot find a dentist at that time when you are suddenly attacked by toothache and your pain is killing you… Hope this post will help you to get instant relief form your tremendous pain…
1.Salt and Black-Pepper
Specialty: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, contains analgesic properties
- Take 2 teaspoon warm water.
- Mix it well with salt and black pepper powder in 1:1 ratio to form a paste.
- Take the paste and apply it directly using your hand on the teeth which is affected.
- Allow it to set on your teeth for a few minutes.
- Repeat it daily to get good results.
Specialty: Anti-biotic, anti-oxidant, contains anti-microbial property
- Take a garlic powder and 5ml water.
- Mix it with table salt to make a paste.
- Apply it to the affected teeth until your pain subsides.
- Also prepare a solution by mixing garlic powder with warm water and use as a mouth rinse.
- Chew garlic with the affected teeth. It is an instant pain-off treatment.
- Make a cotton ball and dip it with the garlic solution. Now gently press this cotton solution with the teeth.
3. Salt and Water
- Boil the water to 100ºC. Add one tea spoon of salt to the water.
- Gargle the salt water in your mouth.
- Repeat it regularly in the morning to avoid bacterial attacks.
- Anti-Bacterial, rubefacient, contains anesthetic properties
- Take olive oil and mix with the grained clove. Also use vegetable oil instead of olive oil.
- Gently apply it on the teeth.
- Wait for a few minutes to settle down.
- Make a cotton ball. Dip it with the cove oil and apply it on the tooth root.
- Use clove to alleviate the pain. Place two clove on your affected tooth. Now grain the raw clove.
Specialty: Anti-microbial, Anti-septic
- Take an onion or a piece of onion.
- Chew it by the infected teeth for a few minutes to get relief from the pain.
Specialty: Anti-leukemic, Anti-healing property
- Take warm water of about 2 table spoon. Add one-half spoon of asafetida powder.
- Mix well with 3 to 5 drops of lemon juice.
- Make a cotton ball and dip it with the solution. Now apply it on the teeth affected.
7. Acupressure technique
- Use your thumb to press the tip of your chin. Now, press the point above your lip where your tooth root joins. Then gently simulate with your thumb on your wrist with strong pressure.
- This therapy takes just 90 seconds and helps you to alleviate your pain.
8. Oil pulling technique
Specialty: Anti-microbial, anti-cariogenic properties
- Pour 2 to 4 table spoon of coconut oil in your mouth.
- Swish it for about 10-15 minutes. Spit out the oil.
- Do not swallow while oil pulling. This will reduce the bacterial attack.
9. Hydrogen peroxide
- Using Q-tip, dip in to the hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Now apply the drop to the infected teeth root.
- Do not swallow. Clean your teeth with some water by gargling.
- Repeat it daily to get relief.
10. Ice bag
Specialty: germicidal property
- Put ice cubes in a food bag.
- Cover the bag with the towel, because when the ice contacts directly with tooth, it increases the pain and creates sensitivity problem.
- Press the towel with the cheek which is just outside to the infected tooth. This mild coolness helps you to alleviate the pain.