Lip balms helps to nourish your lips. It prevents your lips from drying and chapping. However, most of the lip balms available in the market are toxic. But when you made the lip balms at home, you will be free from toxic materials. Prepare your own the essential lip balm by using the basic ingredients available in your kitchen within 3 hours. Get four types of lavender lip balm recipes and enjoy the winter…
Method 1: Beeswax – Lavender Lip balm
- Mix Shea-Butter, Beeswax Pastilles, coconut oil in a pot and melt it over medium heat.
- Stir the solution using a chopstick.
- Take out the pot from heat and add peppermint and lavender essential oils.
- Use blender or your chopstick and beat it well to get the thick essence.
- Pour the mixture into jars or tins and let it cool till it becomes hard.
Method 2: Luscious – Lavender Lip balm
- Jojoba – 4 tbsp
- Beeswax pearls – 1 tbsp
- Lavender oil – 7 drops
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Peppermint oil – 7 drops
- Take all the ingredients (except honey) in a stainless steel bowl and mix it well.
- Heat the mixture until it melts into a solution on a medium heat.
- Stir it well and remove the bowl from the heat.
- Now place it on the pan filled with cold water, then add honey.
- Include color if required. Allow it to cool and transfer into the tin or balm tube.
Method 3: Coco-Rosey (Lavender lip Balm)
- Cocoa-butter – 2 tbsp
- Rosebuds – 1 tbsp
- Vitamin E capsules / oil – 10 drops
- Lavender oil – 7 drops (or orange oil)
- Take a stainless steel bowl and add oil, roses or other dried-flowers.
- Steep it for an hour at a low heat.
- After removing it from the heat, add cocoa-butter and Vitamin E oil.
- Allow it to set the solution for 3 hours. Then transfer it to a tin or a container.
Method 4: Minty Choco – Mint lip Balm
- Take a stainless steel bowl and add coconut oil, cocoa butter and shea – butter.
- Stir it gently for about 20 minutes at a very low heat.
- Now add cocoa powder and Vitamin E oil.
- Remove it from the heat and add honey.
- Allow it to set the solution for 3 hours. Transfer the drug to a tin or a balm tube.
These mixtures can fill up to 15- 20 tubes. (each at 0.15 oz) It’s done! So now you can prepare your own delicious, luscious lip balms and have great fun throughout winter and summer.