Making our own taco seasoning has lot of advantages; it will be delicious and healthy. Most of the home made seasoning recipes are handpicked one. So we are not taking chance in our family’s health. And now you can ask me why i want to make a homemade seasoning, which is a simple one for that why i have to spend more time? Here i have answer for your question.
Why Homemade Seasoning?
- Firstly you are making healthy food support for your family.
- Then you are saving lot of money.
- You are making such a delicious food.
- It is very easy to do and it doesn’t take much time.
- You can make your kids to involve into your kitchen work, they will love to do it for you.
- I think i have answered your question by my answer…
- And now check out the different methods to do the taco seasoning.
Recipe 1 :-
- Take a glass bowl (you can take even non glass one).
- Take all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Store the mixture in a tightly closed container.
Recipe 2 :-
It is almost equal with the recipe 1 but i have mentioned some slight changes so you can also try this too.
If you are not interested in much spicy seasoning then you can check this out.
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients that i have mentioned above.
- Mix it well.
- Store it in a tight container.
In the above method i have discarded chilli powder, as it is much spicy. If you wish you can also remove red pepper flakes instead of that you can add black pepper. It will also give you unique taste for your taco food.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
- Shake it if you need in a closed container.
- Store it in a container.
- Sprinkle it in your favourite dish.