Pores are seen in everyone’s face and it is necessary for everyone. Pores look like small holes which help your skin to breathe and keeps hydration. If the pores are open wider that means the skin produces excess oil and it makes you look dull. Girls like to be prettier, but oily skin makes you frustrating. This article gives you some suggestion and tips to get rid of large pores.
Reason behind the large pores
- Generation plays an important role in getting this large pores.
- If the sebum is produced in the large amount the pores are closed, so the pores expand easily.
- An excess amount of sweating leads the pores to get enlarged.
- Reduce in elasticity and tightness of the skin makes the pores to get larger.
- Lack of hydration in skin and no proper removal of makeup cause the pores to grow larger.
- Hormones changes may enlarge the pores.
Note: If the pores get swollen, it causes pimples and blackheads.
Pores are essential for your skin. If the pores are larger, they look ugly on your face. But we can reduce the size of those pores.
- Clean the waste elements from your pores.
- Steaming helps to open the pores wider and allow the skin to breathe.
- Keep the skin moisturized and clean
Ice is a very simple home remedy that cures your pores.
Image curtesy: pinterest.com
- Take an ice cube and gently rub on your face.
- Use this daily, so that it will reduce your pore size.
- Take ice cubes in a bowl with water or take cold water.
- Add some cucumber juice or rose water.
- Wash your face with this water.
Note: Use this regularly for smoother skin.
Almonds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, magnesium and protein. It also contains fiber, antioxidants. This is more beneficial for health and beauty problem. This works well in smoothing your skin.
- Take 4-5 almonds and make it to powder.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to make it like a paste.
- Apply on your wash and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Do this twice or thrice a week.
Rosewater and cucumber juice
Rosewater and cucumber give you a cool feel and this works well on your face. Rosewater gives you flawless beauty and cucumber works as a toner on your skin.
- Mix few drops of rose water with cucumber juice.
- Take a cotton ball and dip the solution.
- Massage gently on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider acts well on your face. It balances the PH level of your skin. It is also a natural toner and contains antimicrobial properties.
Image curtesy: davidwolfe.com
- Add apple cider to the equal amount of water.
- Massage the solution on your face.
- Leave it for 5- 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- You can use this before going to bed.
A sandal is one of the antimicrobial agents. It gives your face a fresh and enthusiastic feeling. Using it twice a week to reduce your pores.
- Take 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder and mix it with turmeric powder.
- Add few drops of almond oil to make it a paste.
- Apply on your face and wash once it dries.
Earth fillers are natural sources from the earth. This is really a good and essential remedy for reducing pores, toning skin and providing smooth skin. It also takes out tan from your skin.
Image curtesy: lorebay.com
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp of earth fuller with few drops of rose water.
- Apply on your face and leave it to dry.
- Wash with cold water.
Note: Use this twice a week.
Lemon and Gram flour
- Take 1 teaspoon of gram flour with 1 Tsp of lemon juice and rose water.
- Apply on your face for about 15 minutes and wash it with the cold water.
- Wipe your face gently with a towel or tissue paper.
Use this thrice a week to get a good result.
Oak tree gum
- Extract Oak tree gum and mix it with milk.
- Apply on your face and dry it for some minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Steaming is one of the best remedies to clean your skin and remove the dirt and dust from your face.
- Take required water in a bowl and allow it to boil.
- Turn off the stove and place it on a surface.
- Cover your face with a towel and allow the steam to cover your face.
- Wipe your face gently.
- Take some water for boiling in a steaming vessel.
- Take 1 Tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of green tea alone with 4 to 5 cinnamon sticks.
- Leave it to boil and turn off the stove once the water turns bright yellowish.
- Cover your face with towel or cloth.
- Allow the stream to cover your face.
- Follow this once a week.
This article provides you some natural remedies to reduce pores on your face. Thanks for reading. Keep supporting.