Analysis of Oily skin
Oily skin is also known as Seborrhea, which is caused by increased amount of sebum in the sebaceous glands. It gives your face a shiny and greasy look. This matters with skin hydration and water limitation and it varies from age, gender, climate, humidity, etc., To analysis or treats an oily skin there should be a better knowledge about the skin and the people’s environment. Oily skin is a bit risky for girls and they feel annoying while going out. Here given some of the home remedies to get rid of oily skin naturally and permanently.
Do this regularly wash your face with cold water often.
- Wash your face with cold water often.
- Scrub your face gently.
- Apply homemade face mask once a week (this takes all the dead cells out from your skin).
- Use rose water or non-alcoholic toner daily.
- Apply sunscreen cream when you go out.
- Don’t keep your face moisturized.
Home remedies for Oily Skin
Wash your face often
- Wash you face regularly with cold water, as the face needs moisture.
- If you are using soap wash your face twice a day or else this turns as a villain to your skin.
Note: Use moderate soaps for your skin.
Egg white is a healthy remedy for your skin and also for your body. This contains zero cholesterol and sugar. Egg whites are highly rich in vitamins and minerals. Using egg white really gives a free look from the oily skin.
Image curtesy: homeremediesforlife.com
- Apply your face with egg white and leave it to dry.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Do it twice a week.
- Take a small bowl.
- Mix half slice of lemon with one egg white.
- Apply and leave it for around 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C. It contains potassium, magnesium, and copper. This provides your body and skin with hydration. Lemon juice restores your skin’s pH balance.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice and ½ tsp of water.
- Apply it with the help of cotton and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Apply it once daily.
Note: Lemon dries out your skin quickly, so use oil-free moisture after this remedy.
- Mix one tbsp of lemon juice and milk with ½ tbsp of honey.
- Leave it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals. It is good for curing acnes, oily skin, and pores. This is meant as natural bleach.
- Remove the seeds and mash the tomato.
- Rup all over your face and leave it to dry.
- Wipe it with a cloth and wash your face in cold water.
- Do it once or twice a week.
- Cut a piece of tomato and rub on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face.
Remedy 3: Face mask
- Take 3 tbsp of tomato juice with one tbsp of honey.
- Apply like a mask on your face.
Aloe vera is one of the ancient herbals which cure all your problems. Egyptians call it as the “plant of immortality”. It stands against both health and beauty problems.
- Remove the outer portion in the aloe vera and take the gel portion out.
- Wipe it gently on your face and wash your face with cold water once it gets dry.
- Apply this twice or thrice daily.
- Boil aloe vera and mash it with honey.
- Apply it and leave it around 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Do it once a week.
Milk is rich in protein and calcium. It contains vitamin D which fights against cancer. This helps in weight loss and keeps the bones healthy. It acts as an essential home remedy for skin and clears all your pores and make your skin soft and shiny.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk and two to three drops of sandalwood oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in the milk and rub all over the face.
- Do this before going to bed.
- Massage for better blood circulation.
- Follow this daily.
Yogurt contains lactic acid which cleans your skin and gives glomming and shiny texture.
- Apply yogurt on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Add one tbsp of yogurt with ground oatmeal and mix 1 Tsp of honey.
- Apply on your skin. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with warm water.
Turmeric powder is one of the best medicine that is used for many health problems and medications.
- Take a tsp of turmeric with milk.
- Make it like a paste and apply on your face and leave it to dry.
- Wash it with cold water.
- Mix 1 tsp of curd and turmeric powder.
- Apply it on your face. Leave it to dry.
- Wash and wipe your slowly.
- Do this daily until you get rid of oily skin.
Cosmetic clays are used to clean your skin and it helps to absorb oil from your skin.
- Mix two tsp of cosmetic clay with rose water.
- Apply on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
- Follow this two or three times a week.
Steaming is one of the best remedies to clean your skin and remove the dirt and dust from your face.
Image curtesy: angelinaskincare.com
- Take required water in a bowl and allow it to boil.
- Turn off the stove and place it on a surface.
- Cover your face with a towel and allow the steam to cover your face.
- Wipe your face gently.
- Take some water for boiling in a steaming vessel.
- Take 1 Tsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of green tea alone with 4 to 5 cinnamon sticks.
- Leave it to boil and turn off the stove once the water turns bright yellowish.
- Cover your face with towel or cloth.
- Allow the stream to cover your face.
- Follow this once a week.
Doing exercise is one of the good habits in your life. 30 minutes of daily exercise makes your face glow and keeps it free from oily skin. The sweat that comes out of your skin vanish the dirt and oils from the skin. Massage your face with ice cubes daily this will help to remove oil from the skin.
- Do some facial expression or move all the parts in the face to have good blood circulation.
- Be aware of using ice cubes on your face as this will dry your skin completely.
- Salt water absorbs oil easily( mix 1tsp of salt while washing your face).
- Cucumber juice with honey works fine on your face.
- Use walnut scrub twice a week.
- Reduce your stress (do yoga, meditation or go for a walk to reduce your stress).
- Remove makeup before going to bed.
- A healthy diet will work well for oily skin.
Blotting paper/ sheets for oily skin
Blotting paper/ sheets are used as best absorption material. It is also known as bibulous paper. Mainly used in microscopy to absorb any unwanted liquid. This also removes oils and makeup from the skin.
Boscia blotting linens (altogether $38.64)
Boscia blotting linens are one of the best selling products to wipe out the dirt and oil from your face. This product comes with three different components.
It absorbs excess oil and it prevents breakouts without disturbing the makeup.
Compare to other models the cloth is very long.
Clean and clear oil absorbing sheets really take away all the oil from your skin. It contains 50 sheets in a pack. Easy and good on your face.
- Contains 6 sheets in a pack.
- Controls oil up to 4 hours.
- It can be used if you feel oily.
Cleansing milk/face wash for oily skin
- 13.9 ounce cleanser
- Can be used for both oily or combination skin type.
- It cleans the skin and gives eventone.
- Contains Vitamin A and E.
Himalaya products really work well on different skins. This cleansing milk for oily skin is taken from natural elements which go into your skin and cleans the impurities from the skin. The cucumber keeps your skin cool and soap nut takes out the excess oil from the skin.
- Perfect product for acne prone and oily skin.
- Inexpensive and good for everyday use.
This face wash is made of pink grapefruit extract and it takes out all the impurities from your skin. It contains Salicylic acid which clears breakouts. Rich in Vitamin C.
- Controls oil and acne.
- It does not dry out your skin.
- Free from alcohol
- It won’t dries your skin.
- Fight against acne and oil.
- Clears the skin.
- Free from gluten and soap.
- Controls PH level.
- Soft and healthy skin
- Dermatologically tested.
This article gives simple and easy steps to get rid of oily skin. We have suggested some of the products that fight against acnes and oily skin as well. Thanks for reading this article.